2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk got all off road features
The formidable Trailhawk is the Off-road dominance defined by its Peak of capability. Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk got all off road features introduced in 2017 bringing new exterior appearance, new interior and even more standard premium features for consumers fascinated about ultimate premium car capable of doing full off road adventure. The Standard TrailHawk got 295HP powered by 3.6-liter V6 and EcoDiesel V6 will be optional.
Mike Manley, Head of Jeep Brand at FCA Global said
“With our new Trailhawk and Summit models, Jeep Grand Cherokee becomes even more capable and more luxurious. Our Cherokee and Renegade Trailhawk models are among our fastest selling and most sought-after models, and we are following that successful formula to provide consumers even more legendary Jeep 4×4 capability for Grand Cherokee – the most awarded SUV ever
“Our new Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit is in direct response to consumers who continue to ask for even more luxury, craftsmanship and standard premium features in a full-size SUV packed with capability,”
Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk got all off road features and Luxurious too
Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk got all off road features needed for 4WD SUV. It got 3.6 L Pentastar V6 engine combined with Quadra-Drive II for acumen performance on various terrain. Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk Quadra-Drive II uses Quadra-Trac II transfer case for four-wheel engagement with 2.72 low-range. An electronic limited slip differential exert power to where most traction is at rear wheels.
Jeep’s special Terrain selectable traction control incorporated to work with Selec-Speed control which is basically off-road cruise control and plus Hill Ascent control. For severe off-roading you just need to remove lower front FASCIA, then Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk approach angle become 29.8 degree or 36.1 degree. However breakover angle is 27.1 degree and departure angle is 22.8 degrees.
Interior give you unique ambience feeling featured with black leather with red stiches suede performance seats. The dashboard parts are beautifully wrapped by gun-metal paint and amazing brushed Piano black appliques. Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk got all off road features which is displayed over 8.4-inch touch screen. Screen display updated off road pages showing wheel articulation, suspension height and Selec-Speed terrain modes.
Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk got all off road features: at glance
- Jeep’s Quadra-Drive II 4×4 system with rear Electronic Limited Slip Differential (ELSD) for all powertrains.
- Unique version of Quadra air lift suspension enables to raise the vehicle maximum ground clearance up to 10.8 inch.
- Selec-speed control with Hill Ascent control, specific anti-glare hood decal
- Underbody armor with skid plates
- Exterior got front FASCIA, 7 slot jeep grill and Traikhawk signature red tow hooks in front/ rear
- Standard rugged 18-inch and optional 20-inch Goodyear Adventure off road tires with Kevlar reinforcement
- Standard 8.4 inch touchscreen console displaying off-road maps and other off road features
- Bi-xenon headlamps with signature LED daytime running lamp (DRL)
In compendium, Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk got all off road features. Aggressive off-roader with cool looks and offers premium luxury, but starting price is around $50,000.